Leave Careers Page
Leave Careers Page
Careers at PFH
Join our rapidly expanding
team of professionals
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Quincy, IL- Clarity Healthcare
Regular Part Time
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Clarity Healthcare is seeking a Dentist in our Quincy, IL office. The Dentist will be responsible for the delivery of dental care by providing comprehensive oral health services to health center adolescent and adult patients.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for initiating and supporting efforts to promote oral health and self-responsibility for oral health maintenance, develop and update care protocols and procedures, and serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers along with the recruiting, orientating, and evaluation of providers. This individual will also assume oversight for the development of quality assurance/improvement plans, participate in patient satisfaction surveys, complaints, and utilization.
Must be a graduate of an Accredited School of Dentistry and licensed in the state of Illinois is required.
A minimum of five years practice experience beyond residency training is preferred.
Preference given to those that have experience in primary care and in serving patients from low-income economic status. Administrative, management, or supervisor experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Conditions of Employment:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, applicant must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
• Adequate employment and/or personal reference checks
• Degrees, transcripts, licenses, certifications, and/or other documents that verify the educational qualifications of the employee
• Verification of eligibility to work in the United States (INS Form – I-9)
• Missouri Employees: Family Care Safety Registry, which includes inquiries from the Missouri State Highway Patrol Criminal Records Division, Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry, Department of Social Services Child Abuse/Neglect Records, Department of Health and Senior Services Employee . Disqualification List and the Department of Mental Health Employee Disqualification Registry. Kansas Employees: Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services, Kansas Criminal (KBI)
• Motor vehicle driving record
• Verification that the employee is free of infectious and/or communicable diseases (CPRC/RCF).
© 2014 Preferred Family
Hello from Kirksville :-)