· Assists the dentists and hygienists in chairside procedures routinely done in a general dental practice.
· Preparation, sterilization, and setting up of instruments, materials, and equipment.
· Orders and maintains supplies and inventory.
· Accurately records information on patient records.
· Attends to the needs of patient’s with the utmost patience, care, compassion and understanding.
· Graduation from high school preferred, but not required.
· Maintain current CPR certification.
· Previous experience desired, but not required.